This is the extended head version of the standard 1316S. The 1316S Extended offers extra large capacity for light to medium jobs such as floor panels and structural beams.
The Wellsaw brand of saws are built to the highest standards from 100% domestic components to guarantee peak performance for many years. These saws are entirely built with modern cnc technology. All of the band saws are now powder-coated and stay clean, attractive, and won’t allow the saw coolant to eat away the paint like typical band saws.
These saws will give you maximum performance, cut straight, and last for ages. By buying this domestic machine vs. the imported saws in this size range, you are guaranteed that parts will be available in the future. A full line of parts is available on all models built since 1933!
Wellsaw band saws are built entirely in the U.S.A! A high quality metal cutting band saw with features and construction that ensure accurate cutting, ease of operation, and long service life.
- Blade Size: 1" x .035" x 15'6" (186")
- Blade Speeds: Infinitely Variable 70-375 SFPM
- Blade Guides: Carbide Guides with Rollers
- Blade Tension: Manual Rite-Tension®
- Electrical Options: 115-208-230/60/1, 208-230-460/60/3
- Coolant System Tank Capacity: 8 Gallons
- Submersible Pump: 115V/.6 Amp/3 GPM
- Vise Control: Quick Acting/Manual Screw
- Feed Rate Control: Variable Hydraulic
- Band Wheels: 15" Diameter Cast Iron
- Stock Stop Projection: 25"
- Bed Height: 35"
- Floor Area: 90"W x 76"L
- Shipping Weight: 1,700 Lbs.
- Swivel to 60
- 3 HP Variable Band Speed
- 5 Foot Infeed Roller Conveyor
- Worklight & Transformer
- Work Stop
- Adjustable Flood Coolant System with Full Surround Drip Pan
- Oversized Protractor for Easy Angle Selection
- Precision Ground Bed and Support Table
- Saw Head Swivels on Precision Ball Bearings
- Miter to 60° — No Need to Swivel the Stock
- Large Protractor for Accurate Angle Selection
- 5' x 18" Infeed Roller Conveyor
- Spring-Loaded Carbide Guides with Rollers
- Combination Reduction Gearbox and Ring & Pinion Blade Drive
- Baldor® Motor
- 3hp Motor 3 Phase TEFC
- 2hp Single Phase ODP
- Infinitely Variable Blade Speeds
- Variable Hydraulic Downfeed Control
- Work Light with Transformer
- Rite-Tension® Blade Tensioning Device
- Wet Cutting System with Full Surround Pan
- Powered Blade Brush
- 110 Volts at Controls
- Magnetic Starter with Overload and Undervoltage Protection
- Precision Ground Bed and Vise Jaws
- Quick Acting Vise
- Adjustable Stock Stop/Back Gauge
- Auto Shut-Off at End of Cut
- OSHA Blade Guarding
- Tiger-Tooth® Bi-Metal Blade
- Coolant for Initial Start-Up
- Blade Break/Stall Switch
- Flush Hose with 8.5 GPM Pump
- Powered Frame Raise and/or Powered Vise
- Laser Line Pointer
- Casters (Set of 4, 2 Locking)
- NFPA Electrics (with Disconnect)
- Stock Stand, 18"
- 5' Non-Powered Roller Conveyor
- 10' Non-Powered Conveyors
There are no reviews yet.