Portable Band Saw Blades
These bi-metal band saw blades are designed to fit all standard portable band saw machines. The portable saw blades are all 44-7/8″ long (3′ 8-7/8″) x 1/2″ wide x .020″ thick. These portable or handheld bandsaw blades cut pipe, tube, flat stock and various other materials*.
- M42 = BiMetal Blade Material
- Dimensions for All Blades: 44-7/8″ X 1/2 X .020
- Tooth Patterns: R = Raker, W = Wavy, 10/14 = Variable
- Example:10R = 10 (raker) Teeth per inch
Our bi-metal portable bandsaw blades or handheld band saw blades are easy to install, last a long time and smoothly cut a wide variety of materials including:
- stainless steel
- galvanized pipe
- angle iron
- mild steel
- various tubes and channel
These bi-metal band saw blades are designed to fit all standard portable band saw machines including: Black & Decker Hand Held Portable Band Saws, Milwaukee Handheld Portable Band Saws, Greenlee Portable Band Saws, Ridgid Portable Band Saws, Rockwell Portable Band Saws, Porter-Cable Portable Band Saws, and Skil Hand Held Portable Band Saws.
* An Extreme Heavy Duty version of these portable metal cutting bandsaw blades is available in a tougher, thicker (.025″) band saw blade material. Contact us directly for more information.
Showing all 5 results