|Capacity||Rectangular (h x w)||Round||Square|
|90° Canted Head||20” x 22”||20”||20”|
|Blade Size||2” x 22’ 6”||Hydraulic Tank Capacity||9.5 Gallons|
|Blade Drive||10 HP||Coolant Tank Capacity||30 Gallons|
|Machine Voltage||480 (*208, 240 or 575) v||Machine Weight||20,000 lbs.|
|Blade Speed||40-300 SFM||Table Height||35”|
|Automatic Multi-indexing||0-120”||Dimensions (w x l x h)||146” x 192” x 92”|
*transformer supplied at no charge
|Standard Machine Features|
|· 6 degree canted head
· Spilt front vise
· Full capacity hydraulic overhead bundling
· 10’ bar feed
· Shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 120” in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation. Powered by a rack and pinion servo drive.
· Steel guide arms. The idler side guide arm is mechanically connected to the front vise moveable jaw for proper guide arm spacing at all times.
· Hydraulic positive down feed
|· 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
· Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
· High resolution feed rate valve allows for constant feed rate when cutting special alloys
· Blade chamber separates material from cut part
· Cast iron band wheels
· Automatic PLC control programmable up to 999 jobs with 10 in queue.
· Replaceable blade brush
· Robust steel base
· Automatic chip removal auger
|· Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
· Blade breakage switch
· Hydraulic band tensioning with digital readout
· Hydraulic carbide guide tensioning
· Hardened, replaceable wear plates
· Safety door interlocks
· Flood coolant with wash down hose
· Work light
· Laser light
· Variable vise pressure
· Out of stock switch
|Optional Machine Features|
|· Blade deviation
· Vertical alignment rollers
· Pedestal control
|· Mist lubrication
· Outboard vise
· Outboard vise/w bund.
|· Roller discharge table
· Idler conveyors
· Powered conveyors
Please Note: Due to the size and weight of some products, shipping and truck delivery must be arranged by phone or email. A Detroit Band Saw specialist will call you to make arrangements and give you the final cost including freight charges.
There are no reviews yet.