|Round Hollow 90°||4 3/4”|
|Square Hollow 90°||4”|
|Rectangular Hollow (hxl) 90°||7” x 2 3/4”|
|Blade Size||Max. 14″|
|Blade Drive||3.5/5 HP VFD|
|Blade Speed||1700 and 3400 rpm|
|Machine Weight||462 lbs.|
|Dimensions (w x l x h)||61” x 49” x 68”|
Starting At $9,500
The PNF350-2AV is a manual non-ferrous pivot arm cold saw that is used to cut non-ferrous metals.
The PNF350-2AV miters from 45° left to 45° right. It also features a robust sawing head that can tilt 45° for compound miter cutting.
Featuring a 4 3/4″ round hollow capacity at 90°, 2.5/5 HP motor, and a 14″ blade, the PNF350-2AV is the ideal choice for quick, clean, accurate cutting of non-ferrous metals.
- Manual saw head movement by means of control handle with a safety spring loaded trigger switch to start or stop blade
- Robust sawing head can tilt 45° left for compound miter cutting
- Two blade speeds achieve speeds of 1700 or 3400 rpm
- Rotating table mounted on large roller bearings. Features stops at 90° and 45°.
- Two pneumatic operating vises, capable of sliding in or away from the blade to adjust saw head in mitered position
- Vises are equipped with moveable aluminum jaws which can be adjusted vertically
- 3.5/5 HP blade drive coupled directly to saw head guarantees high rigidity and precision to obtain high chip removal rates.
- Safety head locking device ensures two hand operation
- Automatic coolant lubrication activates during the cut
- One carbide tipped blade included
- T2500 chip collector
- Pneumatic vertical vise
- Material stop with ruler
- Roller table & accessories