- Robust steel base manufactured from heavy gauge plate and electro welded components, with a 6 gal. Removable coolant tank built in. Includes leveling bolts
- 36” in feed roller table and 19” out feed table
- Easy SWING, heavy duty Cast Iron saw head frame, with Counter Balance Springs and easy to read scale for head position in 1o increments (90o to 30o mitering). A cam lock brake provides reliable locking at the desired angle
- Premium cast band wheels with flanged back.
- Variable Frequency Drive 3Hp motor with an A/C inverter provides infinetely varibable band speed allowing for efficient cutting of various applications
- Premium cast iron, heavy-duty guide arms equipped with replaceable and pre-set carbide inserts for accurate cutting. The idler side guide arm is adjustable for proper spacing and movement supported by a linear bearing
- Powered blade brush driven off blade drive
- Mechanical tensioning, with a digital readout at the control panel to ensure accurate blade tension. Machine will not operate unless proper band tension is applied.
- A centrifugal pump delivers ample coolant on the cutting area. The coolant flows through both drive and idler guide inserts with flow valves for quantity adjustment
- Wash down hose is mounted at front of the machine
- A control console houses all machine controls, both electrical and hydraulic with head feed regulator. It is also equipped with a digital LCD display which shows machine mode, pieces cut, blade speed, blade tension, amperage draw of blade motor, cut duration, overall machine run time, head position.
- Manual and semi-automatic mode
- Laser Light- This standard feature is ideal when manually marking your cut line on a piece part and aligning that mark with the blade. It avoids the necessity to jog the blade downward while moving the part in and out. Simply leave the head up in a locked position, line up your mark with the sharp, red light and lock the hydraulic vise. This feature most certainly adds to safety since the head remains locked upward. An on/off switch is also provided.
- Work light positioned on the top of the head, equipped with a flexible stem allows for easy positioning over cutting area.
Optional Factory Installed Equipment:
- Full Capacity Overhead Hydraulic Bundling
- 34″ Adjustable Material Stop
- Mist Lubrication System
- Single Phase
- Variable Vice Pressure
Warranty: 2 years parts, 1 year labor